After-hours at Locaflora:
Learn to make your own air plant hanger in this macramé workshop hosted by Lindsey, owner of local small business, Why Knot! This is a beginner level workshop, no prior experience is needed! Ages 12+.
Class fee includes instruction and all the necessary supplies and materials. No prior experience necessary -beginners welcome!
During this workshop, you will:
- Learn how to begin a macramé piece, including an overview of necessary materials for this project
- Learn how to tie a few different knots, including the gathering knot, square knot, and spiral knot
- Leave with 2 finished air plant hanger, and the know-how to design & create other pieces on your own!
- DATE & TIME: Sunday, February 19th at 4pm
- COST: $45 includes materials to make 2 air plant hangers + 2 air plants from Locaflora!
- LOCATION: Locaflora - 102 Carlisle St. Gettysburg
- BYO: After-hours events at Locaflora are BYOB - you can bring wine, water, tea, or whatever will enhance the experience and allow you to settle into the class and have a relaxing evening in the shop! Please be responsible and respectful of your classmates.