After-hours at Locaflora:
Learn to make your own plant hanger in this macramé workshop hosted by Lindsey, owner of local small business, Why Knot! This is a beginner level workshop, no prior experience is needed! Ages 12+.
Class fee includes instruction and all the necessary supplies and materials, including cotton cord and a wooden ring. No prior experience necessary -beginners are welcome!
During this workshop, you will:
– Learn how to begin a macramé piece, including an overview of necessary materials for this project
– Learn how to tie a few different knots, including the gathering knot and square knot
– Leave with a finished plant hanger, and the know-how to design & create other pieces on your own!
- Date & Time: Sunday April 23rd @ 4:00pm
Cost: $45 includes materials to make one plant hanger. Note: does not include plant or pot; your plant hanger will fit various sized pots ~3-7in. in diameter
- Location: Locaflora - 102 Carlisle St. Gettysburg
- All participants will receive a coupon for 30% off any plant, which can be used after the workshop or any time up to 30 days after the event
Why Knot macrame and DIY kits are a staple at Locaflora, and we’re so excited to bring this learning experience to all of our favorite plant people!
You can learn more about Harrisburg based artist, Lindsey on her website.
Space is limited - Only 6 spots available!