Weddings & Events
Locaflora combines the natural beauty of seasonal flowers with free-spirited, intuitive design, and we like to keep the booking process simple.
Currently Booking: 2023 Full Service Weddings & A la carte packages. Once you inquire, we will confirm availability, and get a few more details for preparing an estimate (3-7 days).
Wondering what the heck is the difference between "Full Service" and "A la carte"? Check out our Frequently Asked Questions 'Wedding Edition'.
Here are a few things you should know about our wedding florals:
- Our designs are seasonal and intuitive. This means we get to bring you the most amazing flowers of each season while supporting our local flower farmers year round. You can read more about this commitment here.
- Our wedding florals are uniquely designed with the best local flowers available in your color scheme on the week of your wedding. For this reason...
- We cannot guarantee specific flower types, but we will absolutely follow the colors and style you choose and share with us.
- We do not have a minimum required investment. Small celebrations are our jam, and we want to work with you to create florals that are meaningful and capture the spirit of your love.
- Typical investment begins at $2500
- If you choose us as your florist, you are supporting a small, woman-owned, Asian-owned sustainable flower shop that affirms all love and believes black lives matter. Consider us an ally who wants to celebrate your love with flowers!
Ready to get to know each other? Neat! Send me a message using the contact form below, and I'll get back to you ASAP.
This was Liz & Andrew's gorgeous Wedding at Cameron Estate Inn (Mount Joy, PA). Photos taken by the lovely Kemp Collective.
Below: <3 Kaitlyn and Eric at Battlefield Bed & Breakfast, Gettysburg PA
Photos by Olive Mint Photography
Above: Hannah + Elijah at Brasenhill Mansion, Lebanon PA
Below: Nicola + Keith at Walker's Overlook, Frederick MD
Below: <3 Katie + Seth at Hazelwood Weddings, New Oxford PA
Photos by Days of Gold Photo | Styling by Deb at Taryn Blake Events | A to Z Rentals | Premier Linen Co | Garnish Boutique | Mountain Laurel Catering