FAQ & How to Shop
Our normal in-store shopping hours are on pause. To help slow the spread of COVID-19, we are limited to online shopping with in-store pickup AND appointment shopping. To stay up-to-date, we recommend following our social media and/or signing up for our email newsletter:
Our hearts are heavy with the awareness of a spike in COVID-19 cases in our region.
While we have decided to limit in-store shopping out of concern for the safety of others, we also created this space to be a relaxing oasis - and we need that now more than ever! So we are pleased to begin offering brief in-store shopping appointments.
It is impossible to properly thank you for the support you have shown us as we opened, especially during these uncertain times. We are incredibly grateful to be part of such a welcoming and generous community, and look forward to introducing you and yours to the shop you've helped us create and grow. <3
ABOUT APPOINTMENT SHOPPING:
To schedule a shopping appointment, book an appointment. We'll get back to you ASAP. You can also contact us via social media messaging!
When possible, please utilize our online shopping platform, stop by for curbside pickup, and consider purchasing a GIFT CARD for use in safer times and circumstances.
While preparing for your visit, please consider the following:
- Masks are required for all staff and visitors
- Maximum of 3 people are allowed to browse inside the shop at any given time.
- Shoppers should maintain at least 6 feet of distance at all times.
- We are frequently disinfecting high contact surfaces, and will have hand sanitizer available for shoppers.
- Our plant inventory is not available for shipping. Plants and most fragile, breakable items are available for curbside pickup only.
- Our Address for local pick-up is 102 Carlisle St. Gettysburg, PA. Ample metered street parking is available.